A GWorld card enabled for campus access is required for entrance to Gelman Library. No one will be allowed to sign into the building without a physical GWorld card or enter the library if their GWorld card tap is denied.
Gelman Library doctoral student study carrel policies
- Carrels are available for reservation by GW doctoral students only.
- Carrels are available for reservation on a first come, first served basis by GW graduate students only.
- Reservations may be placed up to two weeks in advance.
- A student may place up to eight hours of reservations each day.
- When not reserved, an open carrel may be used by anyone for study. If someone arrives with a reservation, the room must be vacated for their use immediately.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding