A GWorld card enabled for campus access is required for entrance to Gelman Library. No one will be allowed to sign into the building without a physical GWorld card or enter the library if their GWorld card tap is denied.
Gelman Library group study room policies
- Rooms are available for reservation on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations may be placed up to two weeks in advance.
- A student may place up to 2 hours of reservations each day.
- Group study rooms are available to reserve for the use of two or more people. One person in a group study room may be asked to leave if a group needs the room, whether or not the group has a reservation.
- When not reserved, an open study room may be used by one or more people for study. If someone arrives with a reservation, the room must be vacated for their use immediately.
- No food is allowed inside group study rooms.
- Windows may not be covered for any reason. Anyone found inside a study room with the windows covered may be banned from future room reservations.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding