Library Study Spaces
Use this button to reserve your study seat at Gelman or VSTC.
Study seat reservation policies
- Study seats are reservable by GW residential students and those GW students, faculty, and staff who are authorized to be on campus.
- Spaces are available for reservation on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations may be placed up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations may be placed for up to three hours each day.
- Masks must be worn in the library at all times, covering your mouth and nose.
- Masks may not be removed to eat and may be removed only as needed to take a drink.
Use our online tool to book equipment in the library.